Probably, amongst all of the other challenges we will face during our lifetime, the one that will ultimately face us all will no doubt be the need for an adequate income in retirement. People are generally living very much longer and with recessions hitting the funding of pensions, the need to provide both security, choice and options at every stage in life has never been so important.
At CBK Wales, our financial advisors have a wealth of experience in assisting and advising our clients on how to properly plan for their retirement, during the period where you are saving as well as when you are about to retire. As the options now open to people are so diverse and in so many cases complicated, we are happy to assist and advise you on the pension options available to everyone. CBK Wales provides advice on all of the products listed below:
- Cash Flow and retirement income Forecasting
- Personal Pensions
- Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Small Self-Administered Pension Scheme (SSAS)
- Occupational Final Salary Pension Transfers
- Occupational Money Purchase Pension Transfers
- Pension Fund Consolidation
- Flexi-Access Drawdown Accounts
- Conventional Annuities
- With Profit & Unit Linked Annuities
- Enhanced Annuities for those with impaired health
- Auto-Enrolment Schemes
- Pension funding for Directors of Limited Companies
- Salary Sacrifice
- Carry Forward planning
The value of investments and income from them can go down. You may not get back the original amount invested.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.”
Want to know your life expectancy sooner?
Enter your age below along with your gender and click calculate.